Despite seeing a 7.4% reduction in budget, Pais Media were able to deliver the following YoY results;
INCREASE IN TOTAL LEADS
Deploying a tactical approach to align with the business’s geographic strategy, leads to agents grew by more than 277,000 YoY.
DECREASE IN COST-PER-LEAD
Domain’s CPL was reduced by 27.5% from utilising the Pais Media’s proprietary campaign automation technology.
Case Study | Domain Real Estate
How Pais Media increased leads to agents by over 277,000 despite seeing budgets reduced by 7.4% ($400,000+) YoY.
Domain Group, a Fairfax Media business, is one of Australia’s leading multi-platform property industry destinations, providing residential, commercial & rural property information for buyers, investors, sellers, renters and agents Australia wide.
Pais Media began managing Domain Group’s performance media strategy in 2013, engaging in a unique hybrid client/ agency relationship. When we were tasked to managed their paid media activity, their Paid Search & Display strategy was limited in terms of reach and cost-effectiveness. Therefore Domain Group set Pais Media two clear objectives;
- Increase LEADS to agents.
- Reduce their overall Cost-per-Lead (CPL)
- Grow geographical footprint
- We initiated a thorough campaign analysis which identified Domain’s existing paid search and remarketing strategy wasn't completely aligned to it's core marketing objectives.
- Changes were immediately made to their campaign structure, targeting and website audience segments, implementing a comprehensive strategy that aligned to Domain’s site and geographical priorities.
- To enable Domain’s ability to compete more aggressively within the real estate industry, we expanded their reach by targeting specific property types and prioritised geographical regions that had greater commercial value to the business.
- By expanding their geographical footprint and focus on property types, we were able to build out comprehensive website audience segments to significantly improve their remarketing strategy down to an individual property level.
- With over 22 million keywords and managing 1000's of geographical regions, we automated campaign optimisation in real-time using our proprietary technology, guiding investment in areas where Domain achieved greater efficiency and market share across Australia.